My roommates and I are on the hunt for an apartment for next year and let me tell you -- it is the most stressful thing I have ever done. A lot of that is because there are 4 of us (harder to find) and there are so many variables. Yesterday we went to tour a couple of places that are reasonably priced, close to school, and have enough space. That combination is hard to find and will go fast so we were thinking of sending in our application to take it off the market.....but everyone had to talk to their parents and we were almost ready and then someone backed out (understandably, because it was a rushed decision).
I can't say I'm too upset that we didn't rush into that apartment, but I also sort of feel like we may not find something else as good that's as close to school. Then, someone wants to try to live on campus and someone may want a studio and it's just really hard to know what to look for since no one knows what will happen next. It's not like I'm mad at anyone, because everyone has a right to do whatever they want. I just wish this whole process was done because it's stressful and I feel like I have a lot of pressure on me.
And I hate it. A lot.
No comments:
Post a Comment