So I've decided it's necessary to write a post about my Little Caitlin. She is now 9 and I have known her since she was 3. When she turns 10 this year I will probably have a little breakdown. Caitlin is like my combination sister/daughter/best friend/twin all wrapped up in one 9-year-old package. She knows me better than most people and I think that's because she's never really not known me. It's like I've always been around because she doesn't remember me not being there.
Our similarities are endless. We have the same name (spelled the same way), our birthdays are close (mine is November 18 and hers is November 8), and our personalities are freakishly similar.
But rather than go on and on, I will just post some pictures.
At GS camp this week
Caitlin has inherited my love of Daniel Radcliffe. She loves the How to Succeed soundtrack and wanted to see him dance, so we pulled up some videos on YouTube...
...and she loved it of course.
Last summer
At Target this week
Caitlin pouting at me at camp this week. She does this when she gets jealous of me paying attention to the other girls.
At Camporee in May
Pouting again
Camp this week
Last summer
Camporee in May - "Some things never change"
Camporee
Dinner a few weeks ago. "Are you taking my picture?!"
I believe this was like November of '09
Two summers ago - Caitlin and her sister Allie
Same day as above
Girl Scout Camp '08 - she was 6!
Allie at GS camp in '08
Caitlin again
and again
The same summer when I was babysitting her
So that's Little Caitlin. She adores me and it is precious. We have a very special relationship and I hope we never lose it. Even though she is only 9, she is one of my best friends and I know that will only grow as she gets older. :)





















No comments:
Post a Comment