Wednesday, July 13, 2011

So, so, so busy!

So it's been a while since I posted (over a week- eek!) and I have a LOT to catch up on. I realize I never wrote the second post on my thought's about Andy Stanley's "Separation of Church and Hate." I also need to write more about studying the Qur'an with Jay and Ruhi Book 1 which I started yesterday with Christie and Caleb. Additionally, Harry Potter is coming out Friday and I have been watching all the movies (which is a lot of the reason why I haven't updated) and I am working at Girl Scout camp this week which is exhausting. Plus I have been having to fit in doing a few articles for a special section of the paper I intern at. So...a LOT. I also have been trying to read a lot and study Arabic which, frankly, just hasn't happened this week between everything else.

In short, that was my excuse about why I haven't blogged and why I'm not going to update any more tonight. There is so much I want to write about that I don't know where to start right now. Tomorrow I will be going to the HP midnight premiere so I won't be updating then, either. However...on Friday I promise to spend hours writing everything I've been meaning to. (If I can remember it all.)

For now...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment