I know I'm in a little bit of a writing rut, but once again, I can't believe the end of the year is here. :( I promise I will start posting more interesting things once the summer starts...or maybe I will. I hope I have time to blog at all. I'll try to make time, though. Anyway, today I had my last presentation and it was the Egypt ads I've mentioned before. I'm not sure my professor really liked it, but I did and that's what matters. (Or at least that's what I'm telling myself. She and I have some sort of tension that's weird and I don't think she likes me, although she has told me otherwise.) Either way, it was weird once it was done. Freshman year is over? Really? I've said it before, but it really has gone SO incredibly fast.
Hannah and Barbara left today. It was weird. And sad. And weird. And it hasn't really hit me yet. Except now Clair and I are sitting in our room alone and now it is starting to hit me some. Wahhhh! :( I will miss everyone this summer and I don't know what I will do being parted from them for four months. I'm sure I will survive though, especially because I will be so busy.
I didn't really do that much today except pack some more stuff. I still have to finish everything in the morning though. I also have to ship another small box home because my textbooks didn't end up fitting in my suitcases and the bookstore isn't buying most of them back, so I will try to sell them online once I get home. Another thing to worry about - yay! Haha. It won't really be too bad, though. (As long as I remember to do it.)
Clair's mom and mom's friend took the two of us out to dinner tonight, which was sweet. It was nice to see her mom again and to meet her friend. We had a nice time at dinner and then they came back to the dorm to take some of Clair's stuff to their hotel room so she won't have so much to carry tomorrow. Our room looks sort of empty, but there is still stuff out. However, all of the drawers and the closet area are completely empty except one drawer that has what I am going to wear tomorrow and what I need to get ready in the morning in it. Also my toothbrush/paste are out on the bathroom counter. But there's not really that much stuff...again, I can't believe it is really here.
Tomorrow I will get up at 9ish, go ship my box at the UPS store, finalize my packing, do my check out appointment, and then LEAVE! It's going to be so weird. Like I've said before, I'll be happy to see my family and everything, but I will miss Boston and my friends. However, I'll be so busy this summer that I may not even have time to think! That's how I like it though, and it was my choice. I am excited about all of my plans for sure. :)
Off to bed now. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment