It's going to be another short update tonight. I'll start writing a lot again soon. The main thing I want to say tonight is that I've spent a good part of the day complaining about how much stuff I have (because organizing my room is horrible) but then I went out and bought more stuff today. Not that much, mind you, but STILL. It is ridiculous. I'm going to spend a lot of time this summer cleaning out my closet and my whole room. There is no way one person needs all this stuff. It is crazy.
Today I also ate a lot. It was delicious, but looking back I wish I hadn't eaten it all today. I ate lunch out with my sister and also dinner out with my friend Danica. Plus I had a Chick-fil-a biscuit for breakfast. I had missed that and it was delicious. So I definitely don't regret that part. Haha.
Okay, well tomorrow is Mother's Day. And we are going out to lunch again. Oh boy. For now I am going to sleep because it has been a long (but good) day.
No comments:
Post a Comment