I haven't blogged in like 4 days. Laziness. Also not much has happened. Except now, apparently Osama Bid Laden is dead. As I am writing this now, it is 11.09 and Obama hasn't begun his speech yet. But apparently, the US has Bin Laden's body and has already done a DNA test. There's not much I can say about this that the news won't say. Obviously, I expect Obama's approval ratings to go through the roof.
Like I said, it's been a pretty uneventful few days. Thursday and Friday I didn't have class so this has been the longest weekend ever. I don't really remember many details except Thursday I did a lot of work and Friday and Saturday I did a lot of procrastinating. Tomorrow morning I have my psychology exam and I don't know how I feel about it. I'm a little worried, but my friend Barbara quizzed me and I knew more than I thought I did. I'll do a little more studying tonight and then review a little more in the morning before the exam.
Yesterday, I went with Hannah to the hair salon to get tinsel in her hair. I know it sounds dumb but it actually looks really cool. We got the idea from Real Housewives of Beverly Hills where one of the Housewives has tinsel in her hair. I sort of want some too, but right now I don't think my hair is long enough. I know that probably doesn't matter, but meh. Maybe I will get some this summer. (SUMMER!) Micah also got these cool feathers in her hair, which, again, sound dumb but look cool. Anyway, Hannah's tinsel has almost all come out which is dumb but hopefully she will get it fixed. We also got sort of lost when walking to the salon. Caitlin + directions = not a good combination.
Oh, of course Friday morning (so early in the morning) was the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I woke up a little late because I set my alarm and then snoozed it and then I didn't hear it go off again even though it did. Sad. :( But the part I saw was lovely and as are all the pictures and things that have come out.
--- watching Obama's speech now. He is a fantastic speaker. ---
I hope he thanks Bush. He should have that much class.
All right. There you go. Thank you.
(These thoughts se scattered but I am typing as I watch.)
Alright so while this speech continues I'm going to finish my weekend update. Today Micah and I went sailing because the Boston Sailing Center was offering free trips. It was only like 30 minutes but it was really fun. Also we all went to dinner at Max Brenner, which is a CHOCOLATE RESTAURANT, to celebrate Hannah's birthday. Her birthday isn't until May 26, but this is our last weekend in Boston so we wanted to celebrate it.
Well. This speech has made me lose my train of thought, as it should I suppose. I am going to stop typing now and pay attention to the rest of the speech. I'm sure I'll have more to say about it tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment