Once again, I have been exhausted today! It's getting a little repetitive, I know. Luckily, I got home around 5.20 today instead of the usual sometime-after-7. So I took a nap. I set my alarm for 6, but ended up waking up at 7. Though I slept longer than I maybe should have, it was okay because it was still before I would usually get home.
Yesterday, I talked a little bit about that workout I found and said that I wanted to do it every day. Well, in looking over it again, I saw that it said to do it on 3 nonconsecutive days a week. So that, combined with the fact that my legs are sore from it, led me to the decision to do that particular workout each Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. However, still wanting to be active the other days, I've decided to do Just Dance on the Wii or Zumba the other days. Today I did Just Dance. I had forgotten how much fun it is! I'm really looking forward to doing it again, so it's nice to have that to keep me motivated. It also got rid of some of the soreness.
Today I also did my Arabic!!! YAY! And I had a little mental breakthrough when I was working on it! I'm so beyond excited to keep this up and hopefully make some actual progress and eventually become fluent. It was a small step today, but in the right direction nonetheless.
Unfortunately, I did not do my 30 minutes of reading today. I did a little bit while I was babysitting, but not a lot. This is what I should have done instead of that extra hour of my nap. Oh well, there's always tomorrow.
Today at work, I wrote up incident reports. I think I mentioned yesterday how funny/ridiculous some of them are. So even though this is the only thing I did, it was fun. Hopefully next week I'll start actually doing more things and becoming more involved. I know that tomorrow I am going again with a reporter and photographer to work on a story, so I am excited about that.
Also today after I left work, I got really grumpy for some reason. I don't know if it was the traffic, the bad drivers (tailgating me when the other lane is empty! drives me crazy), or Allie and Caitlin bickering...but I was not a happy camper. I covered it up, though, so it didn't affect the two of them and then on my way home I listened to some Snow Patrol and that made me feel better. I think I also needed that nap. Ha.
Well, tomorrow is FRIDAY! I will have officially made it through the first week of my internship! Fingers crossed it goes well.
Goodnight!
No comments:
Post a Comment