Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Quick Update

It's going to be a quick update again tonight because I'm getting to bed a little late. Last night I posted about wanting to read and work on my Arabic every day. Well, I haven't done any Arabic today, but I did spend a good amount of time reading my Foreign Affairs and Economist magazines. Though they're not books, I think they count.

I got home around 7.30 tonight and did a quick workout that I found today. It's pretty simple but it had me sweating quite a bit. I really like it because it doesn't require any equipment and can be done pretty much anywhere. It's also, like I said, quick. There are 8 exercises that you do for 60 seconds each but you can run through the cycle as many times as you like. After this, I had to go with my mom to pick up my sister's car (the A/C had to be fixed) and then we cooked dinner and watched SYTYCD. After this, it was time for AC360 and now here I am...still having not done any Arabic. Either way, I did read and workout so it is a good start. I also did my laundry! Success! So anyway, every day I am going to try to do that quick workout, read my magazines (educational ones, not others like Vogue or Marie Claire), and work on my Arabic. It will be hard to do it all each day, but we will see how it goes and I will try to make my schedule work.

Speaking of work, I didn't do much at the paper today. But I did go with one of the reporters to the Sheriff's office to pick up the incident reports and then I went through those to sort out the ones we are and are not going to run. Some of them were quite entertaining, so that was fun to do. I also followed the photographer and another reporter to work on a story. Like yesterday, I just observed and didn't really participate, but I do enjoy tagging along. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

Once again, I'm wrapping up quickly because I'm SO tired. I'm going to be absolutely exhausted on Saturday! I'll try to not let myself sleep in too much, though.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment