Sunday, June 5, 2011

Exhausted

Well, here I am. Blogging like I promised. However, I am super exhausted so I can't promise that this will be very long.

My mom and I had our first sailing lesson (of three) today. It was really fun! However, it was also really hot and really exhausting. Then, after being out on the water for about 6 hours (plus about 1 in the classroom and 1 for lunch) I decided to go swimming with Danica. So the combination of these two have left me more tired than I care to be. I had a good day, though, so it's okay.

Tomorrow I start my internship at the newspaper! Yay! I hope it goes well. I'm only working until 2 this week because I have to pick Allie and Little Caitlin up from camp at 2.30, but it works out because then I can still do 25 hours a week. However, tomorrow I don't go in until 12, so it will be a short first day. I guess this could be a good thing though.

Okay, well I am going to bed now. I will update on the previous few weeks in the next couple of days. I am going to try really hard to start blogging every night again. But for now, I seriously need to sleep.

Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment