Well, I didn't post yesterday. I intended to, but then I fell asleep watching tv and then woke up at 2.30 and immediately went back to sleep (this time in my bed). But other than that, I have been keeping up with my 3 main goals each day! Yay!
Though I am posting tonight, it will be really short. This time because my laptop is almost dead. I thought I put it on the charger earlier, but apparently the cord wasn't attached right because it didn't charge. Oh well.
Yesterday I did my quick workout again and also Just Dance on the Wii. Today I did part of a beginners pilates video I have and Just Dance again. This is super uninteresting but it's because I'm seriously about to fall asleep. Maybe I need to start doing this blogging thing earlier in the evening. Oh well.
Tomorrow my mom and I have our sailing lesson again. I'm excited about it, but sort of nervous because I don't know how to tie some of the knots that I was supposed to learn. I guess I will practice in the car on the way there.
Sorry this was boring. I've been exhausted this week. (Obviously.)
Goodnight.
No comments:
Post a Comment