All right. Well, now it's been two weeks since I have posted anything. Honestly, I just haven't had that much to say. But! Today I came up with an idea. Over the past several months, I have been becoming involved in the Baha'i community and a few weeks ago, I "declared." So, I thought I would use this blog to chronicle my experiences and thoughts of my first year as a member of the Faith. Of course, I will post other things on here too, so to make it easier for me (and anyone else) to go back and look at Baha'i-related things, I will tag those posts with the word "Baha'i." Clever, right? Well I don't want to post too much here because I will add another post detailing my thoughts, but I went to my first Feast tonight.
Other updates: My internship is going well. I've had two stories published now and there will be two more on Wednesday. I'm also working on some other stories but having a little trouble with people responding to my emails. It happens, I suppose. Last week, I didn't do any babysitting. It was a nice break to have more free time, but I do miss it so I am excited to do it again this week. I've been slacking on my Arabic and exercising this week, but I will get back on track tomorrow. Too much of my reading, I think, has been news so I want to challenge myself to spend more time reading novels. I've been wanting to read Atlas Shrugged for a while now, so I will start on that and see how it goes. Other than that, it has been pretty uneventful. I'm starting to miss Boston more and more, but I'm also trying to value the time I have at home with my friends and family here.
For now, I'm going to make a strawberry smoothie and then I will be back to write about my Baha'i experiences.
No comments:
Post a Comment