I have heard my fair share of horror stories about roommates, but for the most part I've been pretty lucky this year. I live in a suite of 6 girls, which consists of 3 double rooms (3 rooms x 2 girls each = 6 girls). Clair is my roommate. My school has a Facebook page for each incoming class and we met on there. The first time we talked, it was via wall posts for about 4 hours and then we were texting constantly after that. There are so many similarities between us and I knew almost immediately that I had found my best friend.
Clair and I drive each other crazy sometimes, but for the most part she's fantastic. She's always there to listen or make me laugh and I really appreciate it. Sadly, she is transferring schools next year so we will be far away. But I know that somehow, we will stay in contact forever. It's not often that you meant a friend like Clair and I truly do love her as my sister. I'm going to miss her like crazy next year but I am happy that she will be going to a school that will make her happy and that is right for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment