Monday, April 11, 2011

Sailboat

I know my last post was about wanting to be in Egypt, but I'd also really like to go sailing again. I've only been once before and that's when my family and I went in Maine last summer. My mom had always wanted to go and it was so fun and relaxing. I loved it so much and I hope we can go on our lake this summer. I've already asked and my mom said yes but I hope we actually end up doing it. I'm attaching a few pictures I took during our trip to Maine. All the sailboats in the Harbor look so beautiful and I really do miss it.



The quality of the pictures isn't as good as it used to be. I lost the pictures on my computer and so I got these off Facebook. I guess I will just have to go back and take more soon. We might be going to Cape Cod this summer so that would definitely give me a chance. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment