Tuesday, April 12, 2011

NyQuil = sleep = short update

Today I finished a 30 page analysis of the Egyptian Revolution. It is by far the longest paper I've ever written. To be fair, the 30 pages includes a cover page, table of contents (which I think is super exciting), and a 5 page works cited. Either way, it's a lot of writing and I'm very proud of it. I love Egypt very much and I'm sure that will just become more clear over the course of this blog. I was going to write a post about that earlier today but ended up finishing the paper instead. Without doubt, that post will come sooner or later.

Also this is the first time I've blogged today (the post at 12.20 am doesn't count) so that's weird. The past 2 days I've blogged 3 times a day I think. Of course there's no way to keep up that count without causing lots of stress. Keep in mind I took NyQuil about 30 minutes ago...so if my sentences don't make sense, it's not my fault. I think they do, though I have to keep going back and fixing typos. I am still getting over this cold/sickness thing I've had for about a week. I thought I was done but I woke up today with my throat hurting more than it has before. Other than that, I feel fine, so it's a little weird.

I was planning to write more, but the NyQuil is causing me to feel like I'm about to fall asleep at my laptop. The fact that I'm in my bed and have the lights out certainly isn't helping. More tomorrow. Goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment