Today my cough got much worse. I've literally been coughing all day. I really hope it stops before the play tomorrow night. In about 12 hours, Clair and I will be approaching New York City! I'm so excited. Except about the part that involves getting up at a ridiculously early time. Either way, it will still be a great trip.
I also turned in my 30 page analysis paper today, the one about the Egyptian Revolution. I'm glad to have it off my hands but now I'm anxious about how I did on it. I guess it's too late to do anything about it now. Now I'm working on my final project for my Research Writing class. I'm not exactly sure what I'm going to do for the creative part of it, but I have plenty of time.
Let's see...what else? I'm working on an article for my school paper and I'm frustrated because I haven't been able to get in contact with the people I need to talk to. The draft is due tomorrow, but I told my editor what's going on and he's understanding. He's really great and I've learned a lot from him this year.
I need to go to bed. And pack. And take a shower. Meh. The bus leaves for NYC in 7.5 hours and I also suppose I should sleep some. I don't even know what time I have to get up...probably like 5 or 5.30. So, so, so early. :( But like I said, it will be worth it. Also I'm watching It's Complicated right now, which I've seen before so really I could stop watching it and go do the things I need to do. But it's so good and I don't want to stop watching it. Serious white girl problems.
All right...I guess I need to do stuff now. I'm not bringing my laptop to New York which is kind of sad because I won't be able to write all of this out right after it happens. But it's only for one night so it wouldn't really be worth it. I will update Saturday night if I'm not too tired. We're supposed to get back about 10 PM and we will probably exhausted. So if not then, Sunday for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment